Shimla is one of the beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh known as Hills Queen also. In the British Rule Shimla was the Summer Capital. Shimla is Current Capital of Himachal Pradesh. Shimla is one of the most popular tourist attraction place. Shimla is known for its scenic beauty of surrounded places like Kufri, Naldehra, Chail, Narkanda.
Shimla town is situated on Seven Hills named –Inverrum Hill, Observatory Hill, Summer Hill, Bantony Hill, Jakhu Hill, Elysium Hill and Prospect Hill.
Elevation : 2276 mtr. 7467 Feet.
Distance from Delhi 342 kms.
Climate In the month of December Its time to fall the snow all over Shimla and surrounded places. Average Temperature remain 7°C. If you are planning to visit Shimla by the winters your must have to wear woolen clothes Jackets etc.
In season of Summer Shimla Climate conditions are normal. Average Temperature 22°C.
Best Time To Visit : Any Season
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Today reach Dehli Volvo pickup point Majanu Ka Tila, RK Asharam, by 9:00 pm and drive towards the Hills Queen Shimla By enjoying the mountain lights view of Solan & Shimla. After over night journey reach the Shimla by the morning 5:30 Am or 6:00 Am.
After reaching to Shimla meat and greet by representative or driver, Check in to the hotel. (Check in and Check out : 12:00 noon. ) Early check in will based on the availability of rooms. After having your refreshments get ready to explore the heavenly beauty of Shimla. A Local City tour will be start with The Lord Hanuman Temple Jakhoo, situated at Jakhoo Hill where the statue of Lord Hanuman’s about 108 feet is viewable from the Shimla city and nearby areas.
After taking blessings at Jakhoo temple its time to explore the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Anadale Army Musium, Summer Hills, Sankat Mochan Temple in the Shimla City. By the evening its time to enjoy the walk of The Mall Road Shimla, The Ridge, Christ Church, Scandal Point, Lakkar Bazar till 10:00 PM. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Today morning after having the breakfast check out the hotel and our journey start to Kufri. Explore the natural beauty of Kufri and the surrounded places Green Valley, Wild Flower Hall, Mini Zoo, Indira Tourist Park in Chini Banglo, Horse riding point Fagu Valley, Kufri Adventure Holiday Resort. You will enjoy the adventure activities like Go Carting, Rope way, Ziplane Bunji Jumping, Sky Swinger, Smash cars, Barma Bridge, Horse riding. In winters (Snow Skiing, Sliding, Skating etc.) Back to the hotel at Shimla.
Today after the refreshments Check out your hotel by the 12:00 Noon. Start for Naldehra Sight Seeings famous for its natural views, and beautiful landscapes the Golf Course Naldehra. Which is established by the British Governor Gernal Lord Coursin. Now its time to enjoy the nature trail in the Nature Park Crag nano. By the evening its time to departure for Delhi. With the beautiful memories with Kailasa Holidays will remains with you forever.
Let's manage your tour now!