Spiti Valley – Land Of Lama – Jeep Safari Tour
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Drive from Manali to Chandertal over Rohtang Pass (3978mtr) in the morning. Arrival Chandertal in the evening. One can go for a hike or chill out near by Lake, Trek towards Kunzum Pass can be considered as another option subject to availability of time. Overnight stay in tents.
Drive to Kaza which is approximately 70 kms from Chandertal. The Journey winds through mountain roads Kunzum La with worthwhile scenery and a visit at the first village at Spiti, Loser. The tour will then proceed to the beautiful village of Kaza. Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning visit the Kie monastery, 12 kms from Kaza.
This century – Old Gompa is a labyrinth of rooms and corridors – and at one time also acted as a fort. Also visit the small Gompa at Kibber, 9 kms further ahead. Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Kaza to Pin Valley, the Land of Ibex and Snow Leopards. Visit Kungri Monastery at Pin Valley. Visit Tabo Monastery, founded in 996 AD by the great teacher Richensang-Po, Tabo is renowned for its breathtaking murals and stucco images – and is often called “The Ajanta of the Himalayas”. Overnight stay at guest house.
Travel back from Kaza to Manali enroute crossing over Kunzam Pass and providing Panaromic Views of Rohtang Pass. Overnight stay at hotel or High Spirit Adventures” thank you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to volvo bus stand.
Let's manage your tour now!
Register now! We will send you best offers for your trip.