7 Sisters Package
The North-East is a place of beauty, nature flourishing here with all its glory. Situated amongst the many hilltops, the scenic valleys paint a picture that you need to see to believe. The picturesque views make you want to share them with someone special, and it is best enjoyed that way. The clouds floating right by your side, and the sun rising from amongst the valley, North East holds something special to experience.
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Situated about 55 km from Agartala is Neermahal, Tripura’s major tourist attraction. It is a summer resort built in the middle of a lake named Rudrasagar, with a total area of about 5.35 sq. km. It is the only lake palace in Eastern India and has been built in a mixture of Hindu and Mughal styles.
Early morning, drive to Jang to get a breath taking view of waterfalls. Pay homage at the Jashwant Garh Indo Chinese War Memorial and down hill drive to Bomdila. Overnight in Bomdila .
Drive back to Tezpur enroute visiting Nag Mandir . Overnight in Tezpur.
Drive to Shillong enroute visit Don Bosco Museum which is one of the most Hitech museums in India. On arrival check in at Hotel Victoria Landmark or similar. Overnight in Shillong.
Day trip to Cherrapunjee enroute visit Shillong Peak and then proceed to Elephant Falls before finally leaving for Cherrapunjee-the wettest place on earth where we will be exploring the Mausmai Caves, the Naukalikai Falls, Seven Sisters Falls and Ram Krishna Mission. Return to Shillong and overnight.
Leave for Guwahati after breakfast. Afternoon we will make a visit to the famed Kamakhya Temple and enjoy the boat ride in Brahmaputra River for visiting Umananda Temple situated in a small river island in Brahmaputra. Overnight in Guwahati.
Dropping Airport/Railway Station.
Let's manage your tour now!