Rajasthan Group Tour
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Jaipur – Titled as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is dotted with many top-tourist places to visit. Rising majestically against the backdrop of many forts, the city presents marvelous spectacle to behold.
Birla Mandir – Dedicated to Lord Vishnu and his consort Goddess Lakshmi, Birla Mandir is known for its architecture made up of marble.
Overnight stay in planned in Jaipur.
Amer Fort – Inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Amer Fort portrays a perfect fusion of the Hindu and Mughal styles. Built with marble and red sandstone, the fort is an exceptional masterpiece.
Jaigarh Fort – Perched on a hill, the Jaigarh Fort beguiles with breathtaking views of the city. Also known as the Victory Fort, the fort was built to protect the city from attacks.
City Palace – Once the seat of the erstwhile kings, City Palace features courtyards, buildings and gardens. The adorned gateways are the center of attraction.
Jantar Mantar – A marvelous collection of the 19 architectural monuments, the Jantar Mantar in Jaipur houses the world’s largest stone sundial.
Hawa Mahal – Fondly known as the ‘Palace of Winds’, Hawa Mahal is an iconic monument of the city. The palace was meticulously designed for the royal women to gaze at the outside view without being noticed.
Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Dargah of Moinuddin Chisti – Alternatively, famed as the Ajmer Sharif Dargah, the holy place has a grave of the revered saint, Moinuddin Chisti. The Sufi shrine is a popular pilgrimage and lures lots of devotees.
Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra – Once a Sanskrit College, the edifice was converted into a mosque by adding a seven-arched wall consisting of Islamic calligraphy in front of the pillared hall. There are many interesting legends behind its name.
Ana Sagar Lake – A breathtaking artificial lake offering the best sunset views. The beautiful lake is an ideal spot to enjoy time with friends and family alike.
Brahma Temple – The sacred shrine is amongst one of few temples of Lord Brahma in this world. Dedicated to Lord Brahma, the temple lures many devotees throughout the year.
Pushkar Lake – Pushkar Lake is a sacred lake of the Hindus and is surrounded by 500 temples and 52 ghats. Taking a holy dip in the lake clears all the sins and cures skin diseases.
An overnight stay is scheduled at the hotel.
Jodhpur – Considered as the ‘Gateway to Thar’, Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan.
Mehrangarh Fort – Rising above the city of Jodhpur, Mehrangarh Fort is truly stunning. Jodhpur boasts of this architectural wonder very well. A Museum in the fort is worth exploring.
Mandore Gardens – Mandore Gardens tell thousands of tales of the bygone era. The gardens consist of memorials, ancient temples and high-rock terraces.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Dilwara Temples – Dilwara Temples are regarded as the most beautiful Jain Temples. With a rich history dating back to the 11th – 13th centuries AD, the finest temples are dedicated to the founder of Jainism.
Nakki Lake – A paradise for nature lovers, Nakki Lake is the first man-made lake in India. The captivating lake is bounded by natural wonders including mountains, greenery and distinctively shaped rocks.
Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
City Palace – Admire the splendor of the Mewar rulers that they rejoiced during the bygone era by gazing at the City Palace. A number of monuments form an essential part of the complex of City Palace.
Saheliyon Ki Bari – Translating into the gardens of the maids, Saheliyon ki Bari is a sprawling garden with a museum, fountain and marble elephants. The splendid architecture makes this garden, one of the popular tourist destination in Udaipur.
Jagdish Temple – The massive Jagdish Temple stands in the middle of Udaipur. Built-in Indo Aryan style, the temple is an architectural marvel.
Let's manage your tour now!