Kerala Holiday Tour
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Cochin is gifted the sobriquet of the ‘Queen of the Arabian Sea’. The coastal city of Kerala offers varied delights. Sights encompasses the historical Mattancherry Palace, the Paradesi Synagogue, the St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Ernakulam Shiva Temple and many more. At sunset, do not miss the mesmerizing view of the Chinese fishing nets. Explore the markets, cuisines and shopping delights.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
The houseboat is anchored for night at Mangalam/Marthandam.
Enjoy a restful stay at the houseboat. The houseboat is anchored for night at Nedumudy.
Let's manage your tour now!