Honeymoon In Himachal Package
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Welcome to Chandigarh, On arrival at Airport / Railway station in Chandigarh, begin your tour of ‘Amazing Himachal – Deluxe’. Proceed on a picturesque drive to the charming hill station of Shimla, derived its name from “Goddess Shyamla”
Enjoy early morning breakfast, leave for Day excursion to Green Valley, Indira Holiday Home, Mini Zoo, Kufri Fun Campus, Kufri, and Naldehra. Return to Shimla. At evening your own Enjoy Mall Road, Christ Church, Lower Bazar , Lakkar Bazar.
After breakfast leave for Manali, on the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Mandi, Pandoh dam, Hanogi Temple, And Vaishno Devi Temple. The chunky afforests with cool gentle winds, vast expansion of meadows.
After breakfast This morning, proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass. On The way sight seeing Rahla fall, Marhi, Kothi , Gulaba, Rohtang Pass was the medieval trading route to Lahaul and Spiti. Enjoy a wide panoramic view.
After Breakfast, Start for Half Day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Van Vihar, Manu Temple, Vashisht Bath and Tibetan Monastery. The rest of the day is at leisure to stroll and shop on the mall road Manali.
After Breakfast proceed by road to Dharamshala & On the way sight seeing (280 kms / 6-7 hrs). Arrive and check in to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure Overnight stay in Dharamshala.
Morning After breakfast proceed to visit the Bhagsunath temple, Dal Lake. Later visit the Tibetan monastery in Mcleodganj (upper Dharamshala). After sight seeing start journey to Dalhousie. On the way view of snow covered.
Today after Breakfast, we proceed to Khajjiar. Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop – Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird which was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays.
Let's manage your tour now!