Delightful Meghalaya Tour
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Upon arrival in Guwahati, meet our tour representative who’ll assist you in smooth transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel in Guwahati for overnight stay.
Post breakfast in the morning, take a road journey to Shillong. In the afternoon, explore the Bara Baazar and Police Bazaar. Stay overnight at the hotel in Shillong.
The day 3 is scheduled with a full day sightseeing tour in and around Shillong. Explore Sale Emporium, Wards Lake, Museum and Archery Competition etc. Stay overnight in the hotel.
Post breakfast in the morning, take a road journey from Shillong to Cherapunjee, the heaviest rainfall destination in the world. On the way, visit Mawswami Cave, Nohkalikal Fall, Elephant Fall and View of Bangladesh. Later, return back to Shillong for overnight stay.
Let's manage your tour now!