Char Dham Yatra Tour
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Drive to Phool Chatti, trek start from here to Yamunotri (7kms). Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at own cost. Arr. Yamunotri, One can cook rice by packing it in a cloth and dipping it in the hot water of the hot kund. Pilgrims take this cooked rice home as “Prasad”. Here near the temple “Pooja” can be offered to Divya Shila, After taking bath in Jamunabai Kund’s warn water and having “Darshan” of pious “Yamunaji” returning to Hanumanchatti. Later drive back to Barkot. Overnight stay at Hotel.
We proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), enroute we enjoy picturesque Harsil village, Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. After Gangotri Darshan we return to Uttarkashi. overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Drive to Badrinath via Jyotirmath. Check in Hotel. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight stay.
Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakamal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sight seeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Later drive back to Jyotirmath. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Jyotirmath.
Early morning, visit Narsingh Temple & Shankaracharya Math. Later, Drive back to Rishikesh. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay.
Morning, visit Haridwar Local Sight Seeing & Temples. Later drive back to Delhi. On Arr. Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport. Tour Terminate.
Let's manage your tour now!