Daily Fixed Departure Package For Dalhousie
Dalhousie is one of the beautiful hill station in Himachal Pradesh with the view of snow covered mountains of Dhauladhar Ranges. Dalhousie was Established as summer retreat by British Governor Genreral named “Lord Dalhousie”.
Dalhousie town is situated on Five Hills named – Kathalagh, Potreyn, Terah, Bakrota and Bhangora.
Elevation : 1970 mtr. 6460 Feet.
Distance from Delhi 560.1 kms.
Climate In the month of December Its time to fall the snow all over Dalhousie and surrounded places. Average Temperature remain between 4°C to 10°C. If you are planning to visit Dalhousie by the winters your must have to wear woolen clothes Jackets etc.
In season of Summer Dalhousie Climate conditions are normal. Average Temperature 18°C. to 27°C.
Best Time To Visit : Any Season
What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Today morning after breakfast have excursion trip to, Khajjiar is part of the notified Kalatop –
Khajjiar sanctuary. The Monal Pheasant, a bird which was fairly common till recent times has become relatively difficult to spot nowadays but this species can be spotted here Dinner& Overnight in Chamba.
Today morning after fresh have your breakfast and checkout from the hotel and proceed to visit Chamba Local Sight seeings Like Chamba Chaugan, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Chamera Lake, Chaurasi Temple, Chamba Local Market and by the evening back to the Delhi. With Sweet Memories of your amazing short trip with Kailasa Holidays.
Let's manage your tour now!