What to Expect
* First installment of total amount will be 25% for hold booking.
* Second installment 50% before 10 days from travel date for confirmation.
* Final installment 100% at the time of check-in date.
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Holding amount will not be refundable.
* Before the one week of travel date 25% will be charged for cancel the package.
* Before one day of travel date 50% will be charged.
* Same day of the tour 100% will be charged.
* Any Refund amount will be placed to the guest bank account with in 1 week on working days.
* Tour will be same as mentioned in the tour itinerary, for any changes please contact to our official contact mentioned in our package
* Any natural disasters like heavy rainfall or snowfall and floods or any personal problem of the guest the amount will not be refundable.
Things to Note
* Mandatory to carry photo id card while you are on the tour.
* Early check in our late checkout is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel itself.
* In case of non-availability of hotel similar hotel category will be provided.
Today morning after breakfast we will start our excursion to Kufri, Narkanda, Bhawa Valley Bhimakali Temple, Sangla is the largest town here after which, the valley is also referred to as Sangla Valley. Other villages here include Chitkul, Karcham, Batseri and Kamru. Dinner & Overnight stay in Hotel.
Hadimba Devi Temple – Manali has many attractions but the Chief Central of Interest, Historically and Archaeologically, is undoubtedly the Dungri Temple dedicated to the Goddess Hadimba, the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent Deodar, is about 2.5 Kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
Vashisht Vashisht(3.5 kms from Mall) Hot Sulphur Water springs – Renowned for its hot water and temples. The springs of Vashisht are believed to possess medicinal properties. The waters of the hot brooks are believed to heal skin diseases. Nearby is the Pyramidal Stone Temple dedicated to Vashisht Muni & Lord Rama Temple is also there.
Tibetan-Monastery Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms) – This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area around the bottom of the Mall in Manali. The Tibetan refugees built the Gompa in the late 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
Club House (2 Kms from Mall) – Located on the left bank of Manalsu Nallah. Club House is famous for a amusement activities like Skating, Disco Theque etc. Club House is surrounded by various picnic spots, later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Let's manage your tour now!
Register now! We will send you best offers for your trip.